Breaking News

Tuesday 16 July 2013

The last meeting | love poem

Image source : laurenarchambeault.deviantart.com
I still remember the day when i last saw you
the song i crooned in your memory
and played it over just to create a scene
of you and me reviving romeo and Juliet

i have acquired all your silly habits
of putting the pen's cap in my mouth
caring little about the people around
and blinking over things weird and astound

Now that i have lost hope in love
life around me has become more blissful and  covered
but something's still missing from life
the special feeling of being with someone is still desired

I miss the feeling of getting drenched with somebody in rain
of getting distressed when i do not hear from him
but alone that i am , i do not find myself lonely
for he is with me all the time , in my thoughts and my
deed 



  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed By Published.. Blogger Templates