Breaking News

Thursday 28 March 2013

Demand of Lazy heads - Rahul Gandhi

www.ineedmotivation.com
Hello people , How do i introduce myself ? Let me go like this , I am a sleepyhead and i am proud of that . Unlike  few who shun their sleep for work , i prefer my sleep to do my work . You must be wondering why did i even bother to write this trash . Well, for years people has been living in assumption that laziness is an obstruction in the path of development . I totally disagree with them . Laziness can sometimes take you to new heights and our very own youth guru Rahul Gandhi's expletive has proved that .

 
Rahul Gandhi , you are an idol to many people like me who are considered a liability by the society . I hope you come ahead and heed to our demands . It is time the power of laziness is recognized and given its due . I know you are a  busy man , so busy that you do not even have the time to attend parliamentary sessions and debates. I request Mrs. Sonia Gandhi to permit her son to raise his voice against hard work and sleepless nights . We hope to get your due support madam . Grazie .

 
www.tumblr.com
"Slow and steady  wins the race " , its time the proverb is proved right by changing people's notion regarding slow and steady . Ironically being slow and steady are aftereffects of laziness which can be achieved only by being lazy . It is time we lazy heads showcase our real power and tell the world who we are . 

Halla Bol !


No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed By Published.. Blogger Templates