Breaking News

Wednesday 16 October 2013

A story

Image source : www.sodahead.com

I was running into the woods
assuming a stranger in persuit of me  
'there was' , my intense heartbeat prompted , 'there was'
so did i believe and ran , ran for my life
for i did not want him to win and ruin my sanctity
so i ran , ran forsake , with no hint of sanguinity
I wanted to shout but my voice gave away
singultuns gave way to fear and fear to tears
the creepers below embroiled me
arresting me , acting at the stranger's behest
fighting with the little strength left , i hit it hard
with a moan it got its hands off
but the deed was done,the stranger was there
ready to pounce upon thee
prey i was to him , it seemed obvious
i drew back , reconciling myself behind the tree
the tree of hope , as it seemed to me
he came closer , so did fear
i closed my eyes for things were now clear
death was upon and i was his deer
lion i would call him for the fear he caused
praying the tree i snuggled to as i could remember no other Lord
a gentle touch revived my heartbeat
scared as i was,couldn't gather the courage to open my eyes
to see if the touch was real or just an assumption of my fear
'come on' , these gentle words touched my ears
my eyes opened to a handsome figure with steamy eyes
bringing me closer he said the fear was gone
inquisitive as i was , forced the word 'fear'
yes he said with a closer touch of the word dear
trailing off , he swept me off my feat
intimidated by his charm , my words found no way of coming out
the feeling of his touch was enough to make my heart bump
the moment ceased and bliss took over
i was in his arms under the shower of love
never wanting my life to take a curve

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed By Published.. Blogger Templates