Breaking News

Thursday 27 June 2013

Love - An impossible feeling | Love poem

Image Credit: www.judydouglass.com 

I have left my past behind
and struggling to keep my present alive 
living my passion and driving the person in my mind 
forgetting what i had lost and what i have to find 

I have moved ahead in my life 
but your image still troubles my eyes
the sight of your brown eyes and perfect lips
makes my heart flutter and take a thousand leaps 

I continue to take your name in trouble
mumbling, accepting that you were the one 
was it the destiny who distanced us 
or the space which i had observed

The pen on the table reminds me of your stupidity 
your eyes obsession with it drives me to touch it 
and feel the presence of your gaze 
striking through me like a haze 

I am left alone with my dream 
bleeding in the times of need
mumbling your name,remembering your face
beleiving that you will be back one day 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed By Published.. Blogger Templates