Breaking News

Sunday 21 April 2013

The ugly truth

sweetanniesjewelry.wordpress.com
I do not know what to write 
my heart's sinking and mouth's going dry 
little do i understand the tactics of the world 
where people hurt each other just for fun 

I am often asked about my sad life
with a sore face minus any cute smile 
I ask them to look at the dark side 
which is filled with pain and sorrow 
something which will elongate their eye brows 

Little do i care about the bright world 
for i know its reality and its place of birth 
i am not going to be fooled by your smile , you ugly being !
for i know that you are nothing but a selfish king 

If you still ask me to smile , I will show you the marine 
the place which is filled with tears of the destitute 
with souls of dead bodies crying with pain 
but all you do is turn around and curse me for bringing the disdain
i look at him and say "It is your claim , my friend " 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed By Published.. Blogger Templates