Breaking News

Monday 14 January 2013

Our day of love



Narrowed down by thoughts running away with fright
in middle of Femundsmarka i met my life
wild as it was i could find no way of survival
beautiful as it may sound but my death was final
running like a ghost i crashed into every single tree
crying with pain i wounded my dear knee
cringing with pain and anger i could feel my thirst build up
but the gap between life and death didn't seem to close up
feeling giddy i let myself free
closing my eyes i let the beauty sway upon me

 


 I woke up to find a Norwegian creativity in front of me
one couldn't help but notice his strong arms
he could nullify anybody with his charm
asking me about my whereabouts he handed me a cup of tea
Introducing myself as an Indian i let my eyes sway upon him
puzzled he seemed , asked me what i was doing in Norway
hesitantly i disclosed details about me
said i was a tourist who had come for a visit
convincingly he asked me the cause behind my current status
 










i said i was exploring the beauty of Femundsmarka and got distracted
lost in the wild and found no means of survival
concerned he sounded asked me how i felt
a smile making way through my lips all i could get out was great !

helping me through he asked if he could be my guide
shocked as i was just couldn't decide
understanding my expression he lead out the word trust
surprisingly my mouth gave away to a yes
there we were experiencing the sun above the Arctic Circle,
lost i was in its beauty , i could see him going purple

following the row of breathtaking flowers i became lost
ranging colors of beauty made me engrossed
just then his voice recalled my senses
said i was going beyond the fences


realizing that i nervously stepped back
only to have fallen into his lap
his gazing eyes stirred my soul
raised an urge to come closer and touch his mole
coming out of my dreamy self i found him shaken
asking me if i was fine and helped me straighten

 




"The land of midnight sun" as it is called showed its magic
casting under its spell it lead us into a long lost kiss
in his arms caressing my wanting lips
slowly moving his soft hands to my eyes
he found had tears and couldn't understand why
taking my face in his hands he looked towards me for an explanation
i said this was just a moment of celebration
as i would be in India within passage of hours
and all i would have with me is the fragrance of flowers
wiping my tears he hugged me as if there was no tomorrow
said wherever we go our love will follow ...


                    "  Happy Ending "

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed By Published.. Blogger Templates