Breaking News

Monday 21 April 2014

Mr. Giriraj, will Pakistan approve my citizenship ?

As somebody who has written many anti-modi articles, this piece doesn’t come as a surprise. When i read about Giriraj Singh’s opinion on people not supporting Modi, i was stunned. Surprisingly not by his statement but the fact that i was a Hindu. While i am not somebody who considers her religion her dignity, i was quite confused. Hours of thinking made me realize that Pakistan would possibly deny my entry. 
 

Considering my concern over my religion, i would like to ask for Mr.Giriraj’s help in seeking permission for my stay in Pakistan. I have always wanted to visit Pakistan for its cultural and geographical connection with India, his demand has now given me a chance to fulfil my wish.Now that i am mentally prepared for my tour, i wonder how my fellow beings must be taking it. A mascot of Hinduism, i would also expect Mr.Giriraj to have a word with Pakistan government and make sure that i am not forced to change my religion.

Now that i have established my wish and made my request, another question seems to have made way into my mind. Is the option available to Muslims only? I hope not because that would strip me from our right to choose.

When i told my friends about my decision, they were furious. Disappointed  by their reaction, i decided to write this article to finish the hullabaloo over my change of citizenship. While i have received many reactions over my decision to move, neither of the political parties cared to contact me. Though i expected a call from Mr.Modi, my heart yearned to hear the voice of Rahul Gandhi, sadly neither of that happened.

India-the five letter word has defined my existence since time immemorial. While i might be leaving my country in few days, i would always remember it as my birth place and not as a place of maniacs like Mr.Girija Raj who mistake freedom of speech to freedom of blabbering.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed By Published.. Blogger Templates