Breaking News

Wednesday 27 February 2013

Story of an expressionless face

Walking on the busy road seemed like a daily routine
similar stones whisking , bringing me closer to my dream
loneliness of my life kills me every moment
making me realize that i am nothing but a dormant


memories of childhood prick me every second
cursing my urge to become an independent
celestial bodies in the sky remind me of my failure
a failed life and a lost lost love seemed severe


how much do i wish to rewind my life
to whisk away from the daily doses of crime
fly with dear butterflies , go deep into the sea
but dear 'o' that will only remain a dream


the tussle between heart and mind took away my only belonging
all i could do was sigh and consider myself less deserving
Why did i ever choose a path with no destination ?
with little choice between life and death resulting into loads of frustration

Thanks to my thankless life
all i am left with is a job in a factory and dreams to drive !



No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed By Published.. Blogger Templates